Cap and gown ordering is placed online through www.Jostens.com.
- When you go online, enter your school name, city, and state to direct the site to the right school.
- Once your school has been selected, find the search bar next to the magnifying glass icon. Enter the following search term – “Cap & Gown Unit”.
- The search results will return a page for “Caps & Gowns – Cap & Gown Unit”. Click this link.
- The photo you see is a stock photo. You will receive a navy cap and gown with the appropriate campus color tassel.
- Enter your height, weight, and gender. If you are wearing a heeled shoe, enter your height with the heel. When finished, click “Add to Cart”.
- The price for the cap & gown unit should be approximately $37.80. (Pricing may have slightly increased since the previous year.)
- Orders placed by May 17th will be delivered in time for the on-campus celebrations the week of June 1st-5th.
Learners who place their orders after May 17th may be required to go to the Jostens Showroom in Mesquite to pickup their caps and gowns. Showroom hours are 3-6pm on weekdays only, and Jostens is closed on Friday's. We recommend that cap and gown orders are placed prior to May 17th to ensure adequate time for shipping.
If you have any questions regarding cap and gown orders, please reach out to us at email@example.com or contact your campus registrar.